For this fall, I am adding more colors+pink hues.
- Bobbi Brown Face Base. Cream for base prepping. Simple, nourishing cream.
- Stella Powder Haze. light pink face powder. Simple, easy to use powder for finishing pores. Everyday go-to, applying all over face.
- BBia Last Velvet Lip Stain 14 Though this is a lip stain, I used this more as a cream blush, mixing it with other nudy lip stain or cream blush. Very Autumn like color, warm brick orangey red. Perfect for fall color mood and easy color.
- Mac Peony Petal. Though this is a blush, I would be mostly using this to add more pinkish hue to my eyeshadow/highlighter. I actually rarely use this as a blush, more as an eyeshadow. But also very flattering cool-pink color. One of the prettiest colors I’ve seen in blush.
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics Linen. Eye primer and base nudy eyeshadow in one, but on my skin, the color doesn’t show very much so I just use it as everyday eye primer.
- Nyx Ultimate Petite Palette. Newly purchased palette to add some colors to my routine. Mostly will be using pink shades+ mixed with Mac blush.